Wroclaw Center for Supporting Non-Governmental Organizations “Sektor 3” and Hewlett Packard Enterprise invite you to join the “Hand in Hand” initiative by organizing virtual workshops for NGO representatives.
Wrocław Agglomeration Development Agency, being the Patron of the “Hand in Hand” initiative, would like to extend the organizers’ invitation for your company to join as a Partner this year’s workshop edition.
Considering the epidemiological situation, difficulty in organizing larger meetings and taking into account participants’ safety and comfort, “Hand in Hand” unfortunately will not be held this year in the conference formula.
However, the organizers are already preparing the fall edition, i.e. a series of free workshops for representatives of NGOs, which will be provided by experts from local companies as competence volunteering.
We’d like to encourage your company to support “Hand in Hand” by organizing trainings or workshops, and thus joining the group of Partners of this unique initiative. Below we provide the most important information from the organizers for companies willing to get involved.
- The fall “Hand in Hand” workshop edition will be carried out throughout September and October 2020.
- The company declaring to deliver a training, should specify the date within the above-mentioned period, as well as send in advance to the organizers its framework program, duration and the maximum number of participants.
- All trainings in this edition will be held remotely via virtual tools (e.g. Zoom, MyTeams or others).
- The participants of trainings/workshops will be representatives of non-governmental organizations.
- Participation in the trainings is free of charge. Trainings will be delivered as competence volunteering of experts from Partner companies.
- The subject matter of trainings should concern useful skills in a virtual environment and effective use of online tools. However, if there are any proposals outside this scope, the organizers are open to the possibility of including them as well in the portfolio of this year’s “Hand in Hand” workshop edition.
- The organizers will be responsible for promoting the event among NGOs, as well as the administration of the registration process.
To join the initiative or to get more information, please contact the organizer directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. The opportunity to become “Hand in Hand” Partner remains open until September 21, 2020.
Again, we strongly encourage your company to support this year’s edition of “Hand in Hand”. We hope that thanks to your commitment, 2020 trainings’ portfolio will be very diversified, and that employees of your companies will be happy to share their knowledge and competences with representatives of NGOs.
More information about the initiative, you may find at www.handinhand.wroclaw.pl. We are also pleased to take this opportunity to mention that for the previous year’s events, “Hand in Hand” was recognized in the “Wrocław Faces of Volunteering” competition, and was also included in the list of good practices in the “Responsible Business in Poland 2019” Report. All the more, we are counting on a wide response from you to support such a unique project.