For the first time in Poland, on the 21st of May 2019 in Wrocław will take place Conference Automotive Tech Summit.
ATS 2019 will bring together strategic decision makers from the region’s leading vehicle manufacturers, suppliers and solution providers. Focusing on the current Manufacturing and Supply Chain Solutions, as well as the impact of Electro-Mobility and Autonomous Technology Innovations, this event will ensure your business has the tools and knowledge to stay ahead of the game!
• Innovations in Supply Chain
• Future of the manufacturiing – Industry 4.0., Robotics, Digitalization & ICT
• Influence of the electro-mobility
• Autonomous Driving
Please see below the snapshot of a few confirmed speakers:
• Hanno Miorini, VP OEM, Robert Bosch AG, Austria
• Dr. Marcell Vollmer, Senior Vice President, Chief Digital Officer, SAP Ariba, USA
• Michael Dembinski, Chief Advisor, British Polish Chamber of Commerce
• Ana Paola Reginatto, Head of EU EV Marketing, Nissan, France
• Jacko van der Stege, Global Business Development Director, Visscher-Caravelle, The Netherlands
For those who are interested in participation there is a discount 25%. During the registration you have to write PAR25 (valid till 29th of March!)
Świętego Mikołaja 67 street
+ 90 553 835 28 83
+44 203 289 5003