This year, in the category "For a Lower Silesian company that cooperates best with the local community," the Lower Silesian Key to Success went to the Wroclaw Agglomeration Development Agency. The award was received by ARAW's president, Magdalena Okulowska.
We are very pleased that the agency's activities have been appreciated. Our thanks go to all our partners, companies and institutions, thanks to whose cooperation everything is possible in Lower Silesia.
Magdalena Okulowska, President of the Board of the Wroclaw Agglomeration Development Agency
Important cooperation with the immediate environment
The Lower Silesian Key of Success has been awarded since 1997. It is a promotional emblem of the region, being one of the highest regional awards. For years it has enjoyed recognition in both economic, cultural and local government circles.
The competition's chapter attaches particular importance to the functioning of candidates in their immediate environment.
For us, it is important whether the candidate fulfills his public duties, whether he cooperates with local authorities and NGOs.
Dr. Bogdan Cybulski, Chairman of the Chapter
Seven important categories
The Lower Silesian Key of Success is awarded in seven categories:
- The greatest personality in the promotion of Lower Silesia
- For outstanding achievements in scientific and didactic work
- For outstanding achievements in culture and the arts
- For outstanding achievements in local government activities
- For the best non-governmental organization in Lower Silesia
- For the best tourist enterprise or organizer of mass cultural events
- For the Lower Silesian company that cooperates best with the local community
The strategic partner of the event is the Association for the Promotion of Lower Silesia.