Regulations for the provision of services by electronic means
- Service Provider – Agencja Rozwoju Aglomeracji Wrocławskiej Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Wroclaw, address: pl. Solny 14, 50-062 Wroclaw, for which the District Court for Wroclaw-Fabryczna in Wroclaw, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register keeps the company’s documentation, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under number KRS [National Court Register] 0000248319, NIP [Tax Identification Number] 8971710346, with the fully paid up share capital in the amount of PLN 30 090 990.00.
- Portal – website maintained by the Service Provider, operating under the address www.invest-in-wroclaw.pl.
- User – any natural person with full legal capacity, a legal person or organizational unit without legal capacity to which separate provisions grant legal personality. The user may also be a natural person who does not have full legal capacity provided that they obtain the consent of their statutory representative to use the Portal or acting without such representative, provided that the use of the Portal does not go beyond the legal possibilities of their independent functioning within undertaken actions.
- rights and obligations of Users, and also
- rights, obligations and the scope of responsibility of the Service Provider.
2. SCOPE AND TERMS OF PROVISION OF A SERVICE COVERED BY THE REGULATIONS
- These Regulations apply to services provided by electronic means, consisting in the provision by the Service Provider of information, material, files and other documents or content via the Portal, including also content prepared by partners of the Service Provider, and also services consisting in the redirecting from the Portal to websites of partners of the Service Provider, for which the Service Provider assumes no responsibility. The Service Provider provides services for Users within the scope and terms set out in these Regulations.
- The Service Provider provides the Regulations free of charge by placing them on the Portal’s website under the address , and also – at the User’s request – in such a way which makes it possible to obtain, reproduce and record the content of the Regulations by means of the ICT system used by the User.
- Within the Portal, the User may browse its resources and contact the Service Provider.
- Any User may use the Portal.
- Use of the Portal is voluntary and free of charge.
- The service agreement is concluded at the moment of entering by the User in the web browser of the appropriate URL address within the Portal, containing the content provided as part of services or using by the User of redirecting to such websites.
- The commencement of using of the services described in the Regulations is tantamount to full acceptance by the User of the terms of the Regulations without the need to draw up a separate agreement. The User undertakes to respect them.
- The User undertakes to use the Website in a manner consistent with its intended purpose and without disturbing its functioning, in particular through the use of specific software or devices, in a manner consistent with these Regulations, the applicable law and commonly accepted principles of using the Internet (”netiquette”) and generally accepted ethical and social standards. It is forbidden for the User to provide illegal content.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to interrupt the provision of services in the event of a breach by the User of these Regulations.
3. TECHNICAL TERMS OF USING THE PORTAL
Technical requirements necessary for using the Portal by the User are the following:
- having a mobile or stationary device, enabling access to the Internet, equipped with an efficient operating system, and
- installing on the device, referred to in point 1 above, the newest, current version of the web browser providing access to Internet resources, accepting files of the cookie type, i.e. Edge, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome or other compatible browser.
4. RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICES
Use of the Services provided by electronic means may involve risks. Threats can occur despite the use by the Service Provider of precautionary measures to protect the infrastructure of the Service Provider against unauthorized actions by third parties. Possible threats are, in particular:
- the presence and operation of software of the malware type, including: computer viruses, i.e. specific software, that is able, once started, to infect files in a self-replicating manner, usually without being noticed by the User; viruses can be more or less harmful to the operating system in which they are located, but even in the least serious case they are a waste of RAM memory, CPU and hard disk space;
- spyware programs (spyware) – software spying on the User’s activity, which collects information about the User and send it – usually without their knowledge and consent – to the author of the program;
- spam, i.e. unsolicited (commercial) advertising information transmitted electronically;
- phishing of confidential personal information (e.g. passwords) by impersonating a trustworthy person or institution;
- breaching security measures by sending false electronic messages closely resembling the authentic ones in order to obtain personal and confidential information for the purpose of identity theft;
- cryptoanalysis activities, i.e. finding weaknesses in the cryptographic system, and thus enabling its fracture or circumvention.
5. PROTECTION OF COPYRIGHTS AND OTHER RIGHTS
- All rights to the Portal and its parts (including software, functional layout, graphic elements, databases and work presented within the Portal), with the exception of possible content provided by and disseminated by the Users of the Portal, belong to the Service Provider or entities cooperating with it and are subject to legal protection.
- Users’ use of the Portal does not mean acquiring any rights to the Portal or its particular elements. Users of the Portal without the consent of the Service Provider expressed in writing under pain of nullity may use elements of the Portal (including works made available within it) only for their own personal use (the so-called fair use), unless otherwise stated by the applicable law.
- In order to avoid any doubts, regardless of the other reservations contained in these Regulations, the Service Provider reserves that without its consent expressed in writing under pain of nullity, it is forbidden to further disseminate any content from the Portal, expressed in any form.
6. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER
- The Service Provider is not responsible for errors or interruptions in the functioning of the Portal resulting from reasons beyond its control, in particular those arising from actions or omissions of Users in breach of the law, these Regulations or due to force majeure.
- The content provided on the Portal is for informational purposes only and is based on sources which are considered reliable and verified by the Service Provider. Due to the possibility of the occurrence of errors or omissions caused by circumstances beyond the control of the Service Provider, the Service Provider is not responsible for the topicality, accuracy or completeness of the provided content, as well as for the suitability or effectiveness of the information for specific actions of Service Recipients. Risks associated with the use and application of content are borne by the Service Recipient. The Service Provider bears no responsibility towards Service Recipients or third parties for any damages, both actual and consequential, connected with the use and application of the content posted on the Portal.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to order temporary interruptions in the operation of the Portal, in particular in the event of the need to carry out repairs, maintenance, modernization or expansion of the systems operating the Portal.
7. COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
- Users may submit complaints to the Service Provider regarding malfunction of the Portal.
- A complaint is submitted in the form of a document via e-mail sent to the address [email protected] or in written form, in the form of a registered letter sent to the address: Agencja Rozwoju Aglomeracji Wrocławskiej S.A, pl. Solny 14, 50-062 Wrocław, III piętro, with a note ”Reklamacja dot. portalu internetowego invest-in-wroclaw.pl”.
- A complaint should contain:
- the User’s e-mail or residence address or other contact details allowing to send a reply to the submitted complaint, and
- brief description of the circumstances justifying the submitted complaint (including indication what the complaint relates to).
- Complaints should be submitted not later than within 10 (ten) days from the date on which the cause of the complaint occurred.
- Complaints not meeting the above conditions will not be considered.
8. FINAL PROVISIONS
- These Regulations come into force on the date of their publication.
- The content of these Regulations may be preserved by the User by printing, saving on a medium or downloading at any time from the website https://invest-in-wroclaw.pl/regulations.
- These Regulations may be amended by the Service Provider at any time. Any amendments to the Regulations shall be published on the website https://invest-in-wroclaw.pl/regulations and shall come into force on the date of their publication.
- The use by the User of services after changes have been introduced to the Regulations constitutes their acceptance.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply.