The webinar is organised for:
- economic entities - which for the last financial year reached min. 4 million of sales revenues for 2019 and full accounting,
- client who is not a large enterprise, operating for at least 12 months, with a net profit and positive EBITDA for the last financial year
- entrepreneurs whose sales revenues decreased as a result of the Covid-19 epidemic, at least 25% for a given month of 2020 compared to the previous month or by 15% when comparing two months of 2020 to two relevant months of 2019.
ARP - financial instruments offered under the Anti-Crisis Shield
- Working capital loan to finance a deficit in working capital,
- Revolving loan financing the payment of wages in the SME sector,
- Operating lease with a grace period for SME clients,
- Operating lease "machinery" without own payment or a grace period for SME customers, for the purchase of machinery and equipment
Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego SA:
- Liquidity guarantees,
- Biznesmax guarantee,
- De minimis guarantees,
- Interest subsidies for working capital loans.
The webinar will take place on December 9 this year. at 12.00.
The meeting will be available in Microsoft Teams.
Link for the meeting: Click here to join the meeting