MAHLE - automotive giant
- It is estimated that half of the world's vehicles have MAHLE products.
- MAHLE offers unique solutions for engines, filtration, electrical/mechatronics and cooling systems.
- As a tycoon in the world of technology, MAHLE participates in motorsports - both in Formula 1 and the Le Mans race.
- Innovative MAHLE products are used not only in cars and vans, but also in rail and sea transport.
MAHLE SSC (Shared Services Center) Wroclaw
- The finance department is responsible for accounting processes between units in Austria, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, France, Spain, Germany and Poland.
- The IT department provides operational support for business applications (mainly SAP ERP system), IT infrastructure, end-user computing. It also provides the Global Service Desk service for all the company's branches. As regards applications, it is currently focused on a large project aimed at the standardization of processes at the global level and consolidation of dispersed SAP systems into one global system.
- The controlling center provides support for the headquarters in Stuttgart and supports production plants in Europe.
- Since this year also Logistics and R&D departments have been located in the Wrocław center.
MAHLE Shared Services Poland
Company representatives emphasize that MAHLE Shared Services Poland has already achieved a lot during the 5 years of its operations, but there are still many plans to be implemented. The Financial Division is gradually taking over the operation of plants in other European countries, while IT is already operating globally, wherever MAHLE facilities are located.
MAHLE Shared Services Poland in Wrocław: Employment, workplaces
MAHLE Shared Services Poland in Wroclaw: plans for the future
When asked about the future of MAHLE in Wroclaw, Sabina Stachurek says that there is no ready answer.
Tomasz Gluch: - At the moment we are focusing globally on the digital transformation of MAHLE. We are in line with the objective and strategy of our concern, but we are not able to predict what the future of the global economy will be. Covid-19 surprised everyone, so we must always be ready for new challenges.