- In 2022 Boehringer Ingelheim Business Services Centre in Wroclaw will increase employment.
- Specialists in finance, taxes, customer service, accounting, HR and legal services can count on work.
- The Boehringer Ingelheim Business Services Centre in Wroclaw is to be the European central hub of the company's Global Business Services Network.
Boehringer Ingelheim, one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies, has just announced that it will employ more people in its Business Services Centre in Wroclaw in 2022. The company does not give specific numbers, but notes that it will be a threefold increase in employment.
Boehringer Ingelhein Business Services Wroclaw: recruitment, job, employment
In the office building Centrum Południe in Powstańców Śląskich Street, where the company has its Global Business Services (GBS), there are currently several dozen managers and specialists employed. The company is looking for specialists in, among others, finance, tax, customer service, accounting, HR and legal services. Interested candidates can apply for available positions at the Boehringer Ingelheim Business Services Centre in Wroclaw.
Fatih Öztürk, Managing Director of Boehringer Ingelheim Business Services in Wroclaw, emphasises that they are convinced that they will find the best employees here.
- We are facing an intensive period of growth, opening new service lines and shaping the centre's organisational culture together with our employees. We are a diverse and inclusive organization open to groundbreaking ideas and concepts. We very much look forward to the commitment and contribution of our new employees to the development of the centre in 2022 - says Fatih Öztürk, Managing Director of Boehringer Ingelheim Business Services in Wroclaw.
What is Boehringer Ingelhein doing in Wroclaw?
In 2022 Boehringer Ingelhein Business Services Wroclaw will launch new legal and tax service lines, as well as expand the finance, customer service, accounting, purchasing and HR departments.
- We realize that tripling employment in a business services centre is an ambitious goal, but I am convinced that with our startup mentality and a fantastic team on board, we will be able to meet this challenge and create a place for Wroclaw residents to grow professionally and personally - adds Fatih Öztürk.
Wroclaw central European hub for GBS Boehringer Ingelheim
We wrote about the fact that Boehringer Ingelheim, a German pharmaceutical company, wants to open a business services centre in Wroclaw back in May 2021. Wroclaw is to be the central European hub of Boehringer Ingelheim's Global Business Services
- The IT sector in Wroclaw consists of over 36 thousand people, while the modern business services sector employs another 52 thousand and such international giants as KYNDRYL (former IBM), Accenture, Capgemini, Dolby, Opera Software, Volvo IT, 3M, Nokia, GlobalLogic, BNY Mellon and Infor. There are also 110 large IT and R&D centres on this list.
Boehringer Ingelheim among the best employers in the world
In 2021. Boehringer Ingelheim has been certified by the Top Employers Institute as one of the world's top 11 employers. The company was awarded this title for the second year in a row.
Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Since 1885 it has been operating as a family company, developing breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions. This includes research work related to respiratory diseases (asthma), the circulatory system (e.g. hypertension), HIV or cerebrovascular diseases (e.g. stroke). The German company also produces and sells supplements for animals.
The company employs almost 52,000 people worldwide, serving 130 markets in three business areas: human health, animal health and biopharmaceutical production.