The enterprise's business partners include the commune of Wrocław and the Wrocław Agglomeration Development Agency. The program is to encourage foreign innovators to register companies in Wrocław.
Concordia Design Accelerator is in fact a business development program for startups from other countries, developed by the Concordia Design team from Wyspa Słodowa. It is mostly financed by the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development (PARP) as part of the Poland Prize project.
PARP was looking for Poland Prize operators all over the country, and the competition was really tough. A total of 33 applications were submitted, of which only 11 were selected.
- Creating conditions for foreign innovators to register their companies in Wrocław.
- As part of the so-called acceleration, young technology companies from abroad can receive up to 300 thousand PLN grants.
- It is about products and services in the field of artificial intelligence, smart city and cybersecurity
We are glad that part of the Poland Prize program will be carried out in Wrocław, and that the city will gain a real startup accelerator. - Ewa Kaucz, head of Concordia Design Accelerator and managing director of Concordia Design
Startup Wrocław: financing, offices, coworking, incubators
The aim of the project is to encourage foreign innovators to register companies in Wrocław, and then to create breakthrough services or products here.
As part of the so-called acceleration, young technology companies from abroad can receive up to 300 thousand PLN grants, work with outstanding experts, as well as establish contact with business partners: municipalities, mature enterprises or Venture Capital funds. All this so that foreign startups first check their ideas and then successfully operate on the market. Read also: Startup Wrocław - financing, offices, coworking, incubators.
Startup Wrocław: artificial intelligence, smart city and cybersecurity
By October 2023, we would like to attract 40 new, innovative companies to Wrocław. We are looking for modern solutions that will support the economy and society in the realities of the so-called post-Covid economy, i.e. the economic reality after the coronavirus pandemic. In this case, it is mainly about products and services in the field of artificial intelligence, smart city and cybersecurity - says Ewa Kaucz.
Concordia Design Accelerator
As many as 55 foreign ideas submitted to the first of the five acceleration rounds. Most of them came from across the eastern border, but there were also companies from Great Britain, Finland and the USA.
8 startups were selected for further work:
- Lawyerd! - a platform for the protection of intellectual property rights on the Internet,
- ai - a tool that allows you to talk to the customer using artificial intelligence,
- HAV_Sentry - gloves for measuring vibrations during physical work (e.g. in a factory or on a construction site),
- Panda Training - a tool for employee coaching using a chatbot,
- PlayGineering - a solution for monitoring the game of players on the pitch in real time,
- Nextsale - a tool for segmentation and targeting customers visiting websites and e-stores,
- Oyper - a tool for recognizing a product on video and supporting its sale on the Internet
- Cardio AI - a device for cardiological diagnosis
Wroclaw supports startups
Among the numerous business partners of the accelerator there is the Wrocław commune, which declared the possibility of testing startup solutions. An international partner that helps to popularize the project among innovators from other countries is the Agency for the Development of the Wrocław Agglomeration.
- If there is a Polish equivalent of Silicon Valley, it is located in Lower Silesia. This thesis is confirmed by the latest report "AI Sector in the Wrocław agglomeration 2021" prepared by the Wrocław Agglomeration Development Agency.
Other business partners of Concordia Design Accelerator are: Divante, Fibaro, Infor, Wrocław Air Freight Station, Luxon LED, MPWiK Wrocław, Neurosoft, Neurosys, Wrocław Airport, Quantup, RST Software Masters, Santander Consumer Bank, TestArmy, Trudo, Whirlpool and funds : FundingBox, RST Ventures for Earth, Satus, Shape, Venture INC.