The project implementation period will cover the years 2022-2023 - with the realisation of vouchers in the second half of 2022. The final decision to grant funding to ARAW SA for the execution of this project will be issued at the end of 2021.
However, we would like to encourage you to take a closer look at the terms of the project and analyze the possibilities of using the support. Therefore, below we publish the most important information regarding the possibility of receiving an innovation voucher.
If you are initially interested in participating in our project, please send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org by September 15, 2021.
If an entrepreneur submits his project, ARAW SA may provide specialist advice in selected areas and contact with a representative of an organization conducting research and development activities.
WHO CAN RECEIVE AN INNOVATION VOUCHER
- SMEs with headquarters / branch / agency / plant or permanent / additional place of business activity from the area of the entire Dolnośląskie Voivodeship
- Natural persons running a business registered in CEIDG in the Dolnośląskie Voivodeship
- The implementation of the grant project is to enable the award of vouchers / grants to projects that fit into the specializations and sub-areas of the regional specializations mentioned in the Lower Silesian Innovation Strategy 2030:
- Chemistry and biomedicine,
- Natural and secondary raw materials,
- Machines and devices,
- Green order,
- Industry 4.0,
- Life assisted by technology.
WHAT CAN BE SUPPORTED
R&D services related to the implementation or development of a product or technology, including:
- development of a new or improved service or product,
- execution of implementation tests,
- pre-implementation analyzes,
- conducting research and analysis in the field of product optimization,
- technological audit - diagnosis of research and technological needs and help in identifying implementation needs, the implementation of which will take place as part of the research and development service - the audit may constitute 5% of the value of the received voucher.
SUPPORT AMOUNT AND FINANCING METHOD
- Maximum value of support in the form of a voucher - co-financing services for SMEs - up to PLN 200,000 per entrepreneur
- Entrepreneur's own contribution (financial) - 15% of the voucher value
- Settlement of funds after the service has been performed, but it is possible to make an advance payment of up to 95% of the value of the voucher before the commencement of activities
WHERE TO REDEEM INNOVATION VOUCHER
- organizations conducting research and disseminating knowledge with the scientific category A +, A or B of the act, granted on the basis of the provisions on higher education and science,
- university special purpose vehicles,
- university technology transfer centers,
- entrepreneurs with the status of a research and development center,
- accredited laboratories (accredited by the Polish Center for Accreditation) or notified laboratories,
- Łukasiewicz Research Network.
INITIAL REALIZATION PERIOD FOR INNOVATION Voucher
July - December 2022