Santander X Global Challenge | Countdown 2 Zero for innovative start-ups
EIT InnoEnergy invites you to participate in a competition in partnership with Santander X and the Oxentia Foundation - Santander X Global Challenge | Cutdown 2 Zero. Call for applications from start-ups and scale-up companies that develop the most innovative and sustainable solutions in the areas of mobility, logistics and transportation, as well as carbon offsetting. Applications are being accepted until September 8, 2022.
EIT InnoEnergy is one of the world's largest cleantech-focused investors, which joined forces with Bank Santander a few months ago to accelerate the energy transition. EIT InnoEnergy will work with Santander X and the Oxentia Foundation combining innovation and financial services.
The Santander X Global Challenge | Cutdown 2 Zero competition is aimed at start-ups and scale-up companies located in one of the following countries: Spain, Portugal, Poland, Germany, the UK, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Mexico, Uruguay and the US that are developing technology-based products. Solutions should address at least one of the following challenges:
ON THE TRACK: How can the solution play a key role in the future of mobility with zero net carbon emissions?
ON THE MOVE: How can the solution make transportation more environmentally friendly? Can the solution meet the challenges of different uses of trucks, ships and aircraft?
BALANCE TO ZERO: How can the solution create credible shifts and breakthrough CO2 sequestration, capture and utilization programs?
Six winning solutions (three start-ups and three scale-ups) will be selected to receive:
- Financial support of 120 thousand euros.
- Promotion through Santander Group portals and social media channels.
- Membership in Santander X 100 - the Santander X community, whose members receive valuable experience and/or useful contacts to advance their companies.
- Access to the EIT InnoEnergy Innovation Engine to design and support the company's growth acceleration plan.
- Invitation for one team member to participate in the Formula 1 Gran Premio de la Ciudad de México 2022, where the award ceremony will be held.