Startup Wrocław: Evolutions is an event that has entered the calendar of the Wrocław innovation ecosystem for good. This year it will be held for the sixth time - this time on August 26 in the form of workshops. It is intended for entrepreneurs and you can sign up via the website: https://www.wroclaw.pl/startupy/ewolucje2021.
- The most important goal of the event has always been the exchange of knowledge, drawing inspiration and networking. And this year it will be no different: we have invited experienced experts who will share their knowledge with Wrocław startups, and what is more: it will not be just a theory - this time we strongly focus on the practical dimension of the meeting - says Małgorzata Walichiewicz from the Wrocław Agglomeration Development Agency , co-organizer of the event.
Startup Wrocław: Evolutions participants can sign up for workshops on four thematic areas:
1. Expansion into foreign markets - building a strategy, estimating costs, barriers and support
2. Business idea evaluation: the path from idea to MVP and verification with the client
3. Industry networking: where and how to get valuable business contacts and how to use them
4. From a good idea, through an effective model to an effective business team - how to build a new venture on solid foundations?
Knowing how busy the innovators are, the organizers propose workshops in two hours: from 9:00 to 12:00 and from 1:00 to 16:00. During a three-hour, intimate workshop (maximum 10 people), under the supervision of respected experts, participants will discuss the above topics, as well as perform practical tasks that will help them reflect on their business, its building and goals.
The number of places at the event is limited, the order of applications counts. One participant may register for one workshop only. Participation in the workshop in the form of de minimis aid for companies.
The event will take place on August 26, 2021.
Registration and detailed agenda: https://www.wroclaw.pl/startupy/ewolucje2021.
The regulations of the event are available at: https://www.wroclaw.pl/startupy/files/regulamins/regulamin-udzialu-w-warsztatach.pdf
The partners of the event are: ITCorner, PLUGin Foundation and MIT EF CEE.
Social partners are: IdeaPlace, ConcordiaDesign Wrocław, inQUBE AIP PWr, and Wrocław Technology Park.
The task is carried out under the project entitled "Promotion of Wrocław and Lower Silesia in Poland and abroad as an attractive area in terms of economy and investment." Priority axis 1. Enterprises and innovations, Measure 1.4 Internationalization of enterprises, Sub-measure 1.4.1 Internationalization of enterprises - horizon under the Regional Operational Program of the Lower Silesian Voivodship 2014-2020.